Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Resolution 2011!

Hello everybody, I’m back! It’s been awhile (again…) but here I am. I have survived my knee surgery and am now back at work full-time. (Blech!)


Anyways, I wanted first to say: Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukkah, Happy New Year ETC… to everybody out there that actually reads this blog (assuming, of course that anybody reads this blog?) and to let you know of a little development that I planned last night while I was tossing and turning trying to get to sleep….

2011 is going to be a big year for me, it is the year that I turn 30 (EEK!) and also the year of our 5 year wedding anniversary! Anyways.. I’ve never really been one to make resolutions (well, you know… other than the usual resolution to start eating healthier and lose some weight, but doesn’t like everybody make that resolution?) Well, this year… I am making a resolution! And it’s a big one! Well for me it is anyway. Here it is: Next year, 2011, I am going to blog every.single.day of the year. That’s right, all 365 days! Well, that’s the plan at this point anyway. I know, I know… that’s pretty ambitious of me right? But I think I might be able to do it. MIGHT, I said.

I know what you’re thinking… What is she going to write about? Ya, I was thinking that last night too.. At this point, I don’t really know! But it’s not like I have a shortage of exciting things happening in my life ;) I’m thinking I’ll mostly write about my kids, my photography, and my other hobbies (cooking, knitting, crocheting, and all other kinds of creative things) and there will be lots of pictures too. If you know me well, than you know that I have strong opinions, and I don’t give up easily. I really enjoy writing, and although I have not yet been successful at writing a blog on any kind of regular basis, now that I have something to hold me accountable (my resolution) perhaps I will succeed. It will be uncensored, and probably way too much information for some people, but that’s the plan anyhow!

So, there it is. Something to look forward to…. hehe. I’m contemplating whether or not I will start up a new blog, for this special occasion, or if I will just use this one. I’m trying to think of a name for a new blog, just for the next 365 days, if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment! Either way, I’ll be sure to let you know. Maybe I’ll fail, and I’ll stop blogging after 2 days, or maybe I’ll prove myself wrong and I will actually blog every single day of the year.. who knows? It’s sure to be interesting anyways.

So, for now… I better get back to my “real” job. Once again, happy holidays! I love this time of year :)

~Shawna

1 comment:

  1. YAAAA!! If you write everyday, i promise to read it everyday!! I think that you will do great and maybe one day you can be a "blogger" and leave that job of yours forever!!! Bring on the next Pioneer woman!!

    ReplyDelete