Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Better late than never, but never late is better"

Incase you're wondering what's up with the quotes......

I like quotes.
I don't like writing titles, but I like quotes.
So... there you have it.

Today's quote is in regards to my lateness...

My last post was nearly a month ago and at that time, I mistakenly thought my website would be up in "a few days" HAHA, not so much!

I'm not going to make up excuses for it, life happens. Oh, and building a website when you don't have a clue what your doing is hard work!

Oops... that was an excuse wasn't it?

Anyhow, without further ado... I introduce you to my first real website!

http://www.shawnagoodfellowphotography.com/

It's not completely finished, but it's up there! and I'm so happy with it!

Check it out, pass it along to your friends and family, and stay tuned for more exciting updates as I learn and grow as a photographer! And thank-you for supporting me.

Next on the list, add some photos to this blog :)

~Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment