Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you can dream it, you can become it."

Welcome to my new blog. I’ve created this blog so that I can keep you – my friends, family, and clients, up to date on the happenings with my photography business..

In the next few days, my new website will be launched. I've been working long and hard on it, so I'm very excited! Over the years I've had so many people ask me for my site and I've always meant to put one together, but you know... with 2 little ones under 2 years old, free time is a little hard to come by.

Despite my lack of free time, I've been keeping busy with photoshoots lately and have ventured into the world of boudoir photography now too, which I love! I have a couple of weddings booked for this summer, and as I continue to build my portfolio and gain experience I feel like I am coming closer and closer to my goal of becoming a full-time photographer! Ahh... to never have to return to my dreaded insurance company job again. That will be such a happy day :)

I am glad that I have found the courage to follow my dream and so happy that I have so much support from my friends and family. Thank you for checking out my blog, and stay tuned for my new website in the next couple days!!! 

~Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment